plainblack.com
Username Password
search
Bookmark and Share

Add-ons and Plug-ins

WebGUI Bazaar

Welcome to the WebGUI bazaar. Here you can download add-ons, enhancements, documentation, and miscellaneous wares that the WebGUI community has created. Most of it is free, but some of it you have to pay for. When you buy something from the bazaar, you're not only supporting WebGUI, but the community of people behind WebGUI.

If you happen to be one of those cool people who has created something for the community, then just log in and you'll be able to add to the bazaar and sell your wares.

Featured »
Newest »
Redirect 301 for PlainBlack WebGUI - This is a redirect 301 macro for famous honourable WebGUI CMS. It is very easy to use, just type like this: SetRedirect("http://aulix.com/welcome"); or SetRedirect("your-new-page"); Don't forget ^ character before the macro name.
Most Downloaded »
WG site toggle shell script - This script will rename conf files to enable/disable them on the next WebGUI restart. It is designed to be used in non-production environments only.
Highly Rated »
WG site toggle shell script - This script will rename conf files to enable/disable them on the next WebGUI restart. It is designed to be used in non-production environments only.
Most Viewed »
Redirect 301 for PlainBlack WebGUI - This is a redirect 301 macro for famous honourable WebGUI CMS. It is very easy to use, just type like this: SetRedirect("http://aulix.com/welcome"); or SetRedirect("your-new-page"); Don't forget ^ character before the macro name.
Recently Updated »
Redirect 301 for PlainBlack WebGUI - This is a redirect 301 macro for famous honourable WebGUI CMS. It is very easy to use, just type like this: SetRedirect("http://aulix.com/welcome"); or SetRedirect("your-new-page"); Don't forget ^ character before the macro name.

selling in the bazaar

If you're a registered user you can upload items to the bazaar. You can choose to give your items away for free or sell them for a profit. If you choose to sell them, then you choose the sales price. 70% of the sale goes to you. The remaining 30% goes to Plain Black, which we'll use to pay the credit card processing fees, hosting, and continue improving the Bazaar. Your profits will be payable to you via PayPal at the end of each month. 

© 2014 Plain Black Corporation | All Rights Reserved