web done right
WebGUI is a content management system and web application framework, which allows for easy content management, while maintaining the ability to create and install custom applications. With WebGUI, you can:
- publish articles
- participate in forums
- create photo galleries
- conduct surveys and polls
- manage projects
- create interactive event calendars
- create complex data entry forms
- sell and advertise products
- sell and maintain subscription services
- maintain site security through users and groups
- manage individual user interface levels
- much, much more!
You owe it to yourself to give WebGUI a try. Start with the short video below about WebGUI's features. If you need help, you can use the forums or community wiki to get your questions answered. And if you need professional services and support, talk to the experts who wrote WebGUI at Plain Black.